Thread Inserts Coils
Thread inserts (recoil inserts) are the easy method for reparing damaged for repairing damaged threads, or creating stronger original threads in alloys and composit material in original equipment manufacture. Create stronger threads in most materials.
- Made from corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Simplifies change over from unified to matric and vice versa
- Interchangeable with other brands of inserts and tooling
- Reduce thread wear
- Wide temprature tolerance
This versity makes recoil insert suitable for wide range of application.
The Thead Insert provides positive means for protecting and strengthning all tapped threads. The inserts are manufactured from 18-8 stainless steel (AISI -304 / DTD 734 A / AMS 7245 ) Or other space age materials conforming to internationally recignised Thread Inserts Specification DIN 8140-1 and other relevant standards
Our engineering process uses advanced facilities and rapis prototyping techniques to bring a given concept into reality. In order to make high quality GRIPCOIL inserts at reasonable price, our unit seekd the best balance between human resource and thier ergonomics and advanced automatic works centre.
We are committed to providing quality products to meet the eber changing meeds of our customers. We achieve this commitment by implementing the following objectives
- On time delivery
- First time quality
- Contimuous improvement of our processes and systems
- Ensuring that our people are properly trained to be equipped to serve our customers
Our quality efforts are certified to comply with ISO / TS - 16949:2009 and EN 9100:2003 standards.
Available in two basic forms, free running or screw locking, Gripcoil Screw Thread insers are much lighter and less expensibe than any other equivalent type of screw thread insert. The compact size of Gripcoil inserts also ensure they can be incorporated into existing designs where no previous provision has been made.
WIRE THREAD INSERTS
Provides posititve means for protecting and strengthening all tapes threads.
- Free running type
- Screw loccking type
Inserts are manufactured out of stainless steel grade AISI-304, 316, AMS 7245 & Space age materials. Identification / surface coatings are done on customers' requirement. Inserts and accessories are interchaneable to othe available lead brands.
The state of the art manufacturing facilities ensure that each of the 2 million inserts produced every month meet stringent qualty norms, Bouyant with positive customer feedback plans are in place to leverage the monthly production capacity to 3.5 million inserts shortly
Free running & Screw locking type
- UNC : 2-56 to 1"
- UNF : 3-56 to 1"
- Metric & sparkplug ISO: M1.6 to M45
- BSW : 1/8 to 1"
- BSP : 1/8 to 1"
Installation tools & accessories
The Gripcoil Wire Thread Insert System includes a complete range of
- STI Hand & Machine Taps
- Installation / Insertion tools
- Tang break off tools
- Extraction / removals tools
- Thread plug gauge
- Thread repair kits
Benefits of GRIPCOIL SCREW THREAD Inserts
- Better quality and performance while reducing overall product cost
- Create internal threads in which wear due to thread friction is virtually eleminated
- Useful in applications where repeated assembly & disassembly is required
- Protect tapped threads against failures due to stripping, seizing, corrosion and wear
- Create internal threads with greatly improved distribution of residual stress loading
- Compensate for pitch and flank angle errors
- Can generally be introduced into existing designs where no previous provisions has been made
- Make it possible to use thinner sections or lighter parent materials without sacrificing thread strength